From the THLA Board of Directors, congratulations to the 2011 “Tops in Tulsa” winners and nominees!
Tulsa area hospitality employees are dedicated to serving the many thousands of visitors that come to the Tulsa region each year.
Whether tasked with transportation, providing a warm welcome at the front desk, serving meals, providing pleasing accommodations, or ensuring all all is in working order, Tulsa hospitality professionals provide the highest level of service and comfort.
Nine years ago, THLA started “Tops in Tulsa” as a way to honor employees that epitomize true Tulsa hospitality. Tulsa hospitality can only be defined through the words and actions of a thoughtful, warm and caring individual with a passion for delivering quality and excellence to our visitors.
Without further adieu, here are the 2011 “Tops in Tulsa” winners:
- Hospitality Champion: Michele Bellamy, Holiday Inn Express Tulsa Central
- Front Office: Mahi (Sam) Madam, Hyatt Regency Tulsa
- Housekeeping: David Factor, Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tulsa
- Food Service: Mala Hall, Post Oak Lodge
- Property Operations: Jarvis Damron, Holiday Inn Tulsa City Center
- Lifetime Achievement (30+ years!): Beverly Chen, Hyatt Regency Tulsa and Freddie Malone, Doubletree Downtown
Again, congrats to all winners and nominees!